Cross-cultural training– to help beat the impact of Culture Shock on international assignees.
• An introduction to the Baltic region, its history, politics and culture.
• An understanding of the target culture’s values, customs and etiquette and their possible impact on work and social life.
• Tips on preparing to work with new colleagues from different nationalities.
• An accurate portrayal of the possible lifestyle in the target destination.
• Guidelines and tools on how to adapt and deal with cultural differences.
• Practical advice and recommendation on housing, social life, other daily routines for the assignee and his or her family members.